i follow..

Sunday, April 10, 2011

tRip To peNaNg

fuhhh.meriah gitu.trip ak g penang.
my trip starting by 31st mac.normallah.trip org x kerja cam shah ney abslutely by bus only.but.however.ak tiba ngan slamat kt destinasi.-syg abg bas-.n ad lgi yg abnormal.slalunya orang trip mesti nak sewa blik althought kt area tu ad sdare kta kan??
but shah tidak.just tido kt USM.-USM??-.agak aneh kan??
biaselah.norma-norma gila ak ni slalu out of the box.
so.sape yg x knal shah ney rugi la kan.shah ni jnis yg ske b'jlan.
smpi someone yg jlan ngan shah just wat mke-ok-
'sbab nak jga hti shah'
AT PADANG KOTA
well.this is the fisrt place i've visited.
it's just first place.not my first time.but not bad.im coming here with my lve actually.
AT TELUK BAHANG
actually.this is my first time.-say thanks to my trip planner-
.lalalala.
right here.i tot bout 200 snap of picture.also thanks to my photoghrapher.alala.
ONE OF MY PHOTO AT TLUK BAHANG
Then.the other place is BATU FERINGGI BEACH.well not bad.
beautiful untouch beach.colourful with child and foriegn people.
BEACH BOY
SO NOTY BOY
then.EMPANGAN TELUK BAHANG which.i tot not bad.the view including the green and blue forest and sea.
AT EMPANGAN TELUK BAHANG
VIEW FROM EMPANGAN TLUK BAHANG
Then.go thru TAMAN NEGARA PULAU PINANG which is very interesting.
u should b there.n i will b there again
AT TAMAN NEGARA P.PINANG
AT JETTY
AT HARD ROCK HOTEL
 where ever u are.i suggest you to be here.PULAU PINANG.
to my love.thanks because bring me here and there.
really interesting and never forget each click of time right here

I LOVE YOU

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...