i follow..

Monday, December 27, 2010

10 things that I've always wanted to let you know. Well, some of them you might already know


10 things that I've always wanted to let you know. Well, some of them you might already know ^_^

1) I am always very HAPPY to see your smiling face.
2) Whatever or whenever I am doing something, your FACE keeps popping in my mind, up and down, left and right.
3) Hope to see you EVERYDAY.
4) I will LOVE you FOREVER.
5) I will take good CARE of you FOREVER.
6) I will do my best to make you HAPPY every single day.
7) I have always wished to have a happy FAMILY with you.
8) I MISS you every single second that clicks in the clock.
9) I LOVE your FAMILY like my own.
10) I will try my best never to make you CRY and if you do I'll always be there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...