i follow..

Sunday, February 20, 2011

For My Lover
gigih gitu
 
Like the rushing of the waves,
I come to you carried by the silky tides of passion.
Appearing unquestioned, unhurt
 
As we lay side by side
Our arms entangled in a tight embrace,
Holding on for dear life,
Wanting time to move in slow motion.
Questions banished, 
My thoughts are only you.
 
Whenever you kiss me I feel safe.
With you I am home, worries are cast aside.
Each loving caress, every gentle stroke savored,
 
A carefree man becoming
A little girl cuddled and adored.
Feverishly listening to every breath,
Expecting it to last forever.
 
You are my sanctuary amidst all the chaos,
Now I have proven
That heaven is not after death
For I am always in Paradise when I am with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...